I consider myself to be very blessed. I really have a lot in my life to be thankful for. It is often easy to get angry or sad about things in our lives, but every now and again its important to just remember how much we have in our lives & how much we really have to be thankful for.
As most of you know, I love to eat out and apart from my Italian frenzy earlier this year & my birthday binging recently, over the last few months I have also been very fortunate to have dined at many Cape Town hot spots.
So if you're interested and ever looking for a great place to try, I highly recommend:
• Mexican @ Panchos in Observatory
• Seafood @ Pepenero in Granger Bay http://www.pepenero.co.za/
• Breakfast @ Orchid Cafe in Wynberg
• Cocktails @ Beleza in the CBD http://www.belezarestaurant.co.za/
• Pizzas at the beautiful hidden gem – Satori in Kalk Bay http://www.satorirestaurant.co.za/story-kb.html
• Asian @ Eastern Fusion in Melkbos
• Breakfast @ Miss K in Green Point http://www.missk.co.za/
• African lunch @ Moyo in Blouberg http://www.moyo.co.za/index.php?sec=store&id=3&ids=9&sub=yes
• Breakfast @ Manna Epicure in Kloof
• Drinks or snacks @ La Vie in Sea Point
• Caramello’s on Kloof for breakfast, lunch or dinner http://www.caramellos.co.za/
• Voila or Lazari in the new Cape Quarter
• Breakfast @ Loading Bay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment