Did you know that we all express and interpret love in different ways? I didn't. Not until recently anyway.
I just finished reading the most wonderful book, The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman. It is an amazing book and it has really opened my eyes to understanding that the ways in which we express love to the different people in our lives, can truly enhance our relationships.
The book shares what the love languages are, it teaches you to identify what you're primary love language is and how you can identify the primary love languages in others.
In a nutshell, the five love languages are:
- Words of Affirmation
- Quality Time
- Receiving Gifts
- Physical Touch
- Acts of Service
Perhaps you know what you're primary love language is. Perhaps you don't.
Take the online quiz to find out: http://http//www.5lovelanguages.com/assessments/
A good read. I highly recommend it.
I just finished reading the most wonderful book, The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman. It is an amazing book and it has really opened my eyes to understanding that the ways in which we express love to the different people in our lives, can truly enhance our relationships.
The book shares what the love languages are, it teaches you to identify what you're primary love language is and how you can identify the primary love languages in others.
In a nutshell, the five love languages are:
- Words of Affirmation
- Quality Time
- Receiving Gifts
- Physical Touch
- Acts of Service
Perhaps you know what you're primary love language is. Perhaps you don't.
Take the online quiz to find out: http://http//www.5lovelanguages.com/assessments/
A good read. I highly recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment