I like to think I was quite fortunate and quite blessed to have found a job in London during my first week here. Having only arrived on Saturday 7 August and having secured two interviews for the Monday, it was awesome to have received an offer almost immediately to begin on 1 September.
With that big challenge out the way I was able to enjoy 3 fabulous weeks siteseeing and travelling around London, before beginning my working life in London.
I love the company I work for, Principal Promotions. It is an Event Management company specialising in venue finding, event management, event production and destination management. We organise meetings, conferences, events, travel arrangements and incentives.
My role is Marketing Executive and I am responsible for all the Marketing aspects of the organisation.
Our company has an office in London (with 10 staff members) and an office in Manchester (with 3 staff members). Our team in London includes two directors, Anupa and Takis; Chris in Accounts; Alison in Sales; myself in Marketing and four girls in Operations, Alex, Rose, Stephanie and Charlotte. The team is great. Everyone is so friendly and social and all help me to learn so much.
Our office is open plan and we have a separate printing room, kitchen, bathrooms and a boardroom. Our kitchen has a dishwasher & we have a cleaner once a week. We are all equal in the office, everyone takes turns answering the phone and we all help out in all aspects of the office.
Our company dress code is smart casual, but being based in Camden we have a fresh and funky feel. We listen to Heart FM (http://www.heartfm.co.uk/) Mondays to Thursdays and Radio Kiss (http://www.totalkiss.com/) on Friday's to get us revved up and ready to hit the weekend.
Check out our website: http://www.principalpromotions.com/ .
I am really looking forward to a good future at Principal Promotions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment