Monday, May 24, 2010

Football Fever

It is such an honour for South Africa to be hosting the Football World Cup this year. Although we've known for roughly six years, the past few years have certainly been quite challenging for the powers that be and certainly a lot of hard work has gone into this.

It's hard to believe that it's now less than 20 days to go!

I'm really excited and impressed with the patriotism of my fellow South Africans. After months and months of negativity and not much enthusiasm, everyone seems to finally be getting in the festive mood.

Football Fridays at work, branded shirts at the workplace, flags waving on every corner and side mirror flag covers, it's great to see the excitement sprouting.

Although I sadly won't be going to watch a game live, I will be watching and giving a loyal shout out to our team, Bafana Bafana.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment